Flight Schedule Pro is seeking a high-energy, intelligent, revenue-driven Account Executive. This Account Executive role is a high activity sales position focused on pursuing new business. The Account Executive will prospect, call, qualify, consult, and sell FSP products.
This is a full time position + benefits, local/hybrid or remote.
- Join a rapidly growing technology company with bold aspirations!
- Full benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401k)
- Generous time off policy to promote a good work/life balance
- Personal Purchase Program (reimbursement for a Technical Gadget or personal office equipment)
- Flight Training Reimbursement
- Regular team outings
- Occasional trips to conferences around the country to promote and represent FSP
- Freedom to grow, learn, and explore in a wide variety of technologies and skills
- Ample opportunity to implement your ideas and suggestions: help us draw the blueprint
- Fully stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks
- We have a ping-pong table, corn-hole games, and foosball table, but the real benefit of FSP is working for a company where everyone pulls together and enjoys our collaborative culture.
Some of what you’ll do:
- Manage a full-cycle sales process and consistently deliver against Monthly quota
- Identify and engage decision-makers within target accounts using outbound outreach tactics such as cold calling, email, and direct mail
- Uncover prospective customers needs and business goals to understand how FSP can be a strategic investment for their business
- Position FSP value proposition to prospects in a way that accounts for their business specific needs and goals
- Educate prospects on FSP product suite through presentations and product demos
- Create, review and execute contracts and agreements with prospects
- Outline and follow a defined sequence of events with prospects over the course of the sales process
- Maintain detailed prospect and activity information in HubSpot
- 3-5 years experience in selling, with at least 2 years as a sales executive selling a SAAS product
- Highly self-motivated and driven by achieving individual and team goals
- A self-starter mentality with the ability to work independently or in a team environment and have an unrivaled sense of urgency
- Proven track record of hitting monthly or quarterly sales goals
- Strong time management, organizational and decision-making skills
- Ability and willingness to learn and absorb new information quickly
- Lead generation or prospecting experience
- A positive attitude and a desire to be part of a fast growing company doing big things
- Knowledge of the Aviation industry and terminology preferred
Nice to have, but not required:
- Aviation experience or related background
About Flight Schedule Pro
Flight Schedule Pro is an established B2B SaaS company in the general aviation industry. Our SaaS solution is used by 1,000 businesses and over 150,000 pilots and student pilots in 50 countries . . . and people love our service! We are a technology company that takes pride in our work and our goal is easy-to-use products that solve real problems for our customers!
Flight Schedule Pro is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified individuals to apply. If you're excited about this role, we'd love a chance to review your resume. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive work environment and look for passionate people who are ready to do great things. We’re currently able to support employees based in the following US locations: AR, CA, CO, FL, KS, MN, MO, NH, OR, TX, WA, and WI. If you live in any of these locations, we look forward to your application! If there is a required or preferred location for an open role, it will be listed in the job description. All applicants for employment must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Flight Schedule Pro does not provide work visa sponsorship at this time.
Flight Schedule Pro welcomes all direct applicants, but does not utilize recruiting services from external agencies.